Monday, June 22, 2009

Good God stuff

Well its so good to get some thoughts out there and let you know what's been going on.  I'm just going to tag on to what Dar said in her blog.  This group of interns are great!  Its amazing how it seemed like we picked them to come but really I see more and more how its just God working it and putting things together.  Hows it having a baby here with us you ask?  I feel like its one of the greatest things I've ever done.  Adding to the firsts this is my first fathers day and I really can't think of anything more cool than having my daughter here with me.  So far the only trouble we've had Adah wise is a little bit of gas because momma had chinese food.  It seems to give baby a little gas.  Something I'm proud of and not to toot my own horn but I have gone out into the city by myself to run errands.  I went out the 2nd day we got here to get groceries from a local store and when I got back I told Dar all about it.  Like a 2 year old who went potty for the first time.  I said "I went to Comercial all by myself I'm a big boy."  Darlene just said thats good but not in a patronizing way.  Our summer is just beginning but it already feels like we've been here for a long time.  However it doesn't feel like we've been doing nothing on the contrary.  We've been working hard and are very thankful for your prayers.  Having a baby makes balancing the things we do a little bit harder because it was just us before.  Its still better than anything so far because I can play with her when I'm bored and talk to her father daughter stile, whatever that means.  We've been doing an amazing video series called the truth project they have been going good also.  Even though the numbers are down it feels as busy if not busier than years past.  I praise God that we are here and that we can minister despite the low numbers and other distractions.  He is still the same and still shows Himself worthy of praise.  Well thats all for now thanks for your prayers and seriously you should Come cause God is doing some great stuff.  

Linn

No comments:

Post a Comment