Wednesday, October 7, 2009

October fun by Linn

Oh Sweet fall air you fall so fair
On my grass like my falling hair
October
October
Nothing rhymes with thee
October
October
You make me want to pee.

If you just read that than I'm sorry to have taken half a second out of your life that you could never take back. Now on to better things. This is a little insight on to my world as a part time stay at home father. So I get up whenever baby gets up which is about the same time momma leaves. I like that however because I get to have a good start on my day. I have a sweet smelling diaper that I have to change and a beautiful smile from my daughter as I do this task everyday. Seriously I'm not kidding about the smile. Its as if she's saying YAY I get to hang out with daddy again, he's the best. Well just like her mother she's never wrong. And then it varies from this point with only one constant me and Adah are attached. I rarely put her down and we just bond through our time together. The house is quiet and we spend a few hours a day just learning more about each other. Never leaving ones side for less than a few moments to either sleep or make coffee. I thoroughly enjoy every millisecond being at home with her. While to some, men and women, Its all about sleeping, eating, and pooping. To me its watching a life grow with a little help from dad and a lot from God. I couldn't ask for anything more than that.


1 comment: