Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gotta love sinuses.

Well in my last blog or prayer letter, not sure which I wrote it in, but I wrote about not being sick. As with many things I do I spoke to wrote rather too soon. Dar as been battling a small cold and is now getting over her PINK EYE!! (gasp) I didn't think adult got that anymore. She had to go to the doctor or minute clinic of Customer Value Store better known as CVS. That was sunday and today I am happy to announce she's just got a little cold. I on the other battle a horrendous EARACHE. (chills down your spine) This was the most painful earache I've ever felt. It made me wake up twice last night and both times I seriously thought 1. I might need to go to the emergency room and 2. I though I was going deaf. My ear was ringing (and still is as I am typing this out) all night and sounds coming into the poor ear seemed like they were going through a fan. You know the sound when you talk through a fan. I was battling between thinking that it was kinda cool and could someone just knock me out! Thankfully I checked on line and I'm pretty sure its not an infection because I don't feel feverish or "sick". I think its just wax build up and SINUSES. Of course it had to be SINUSES, because of the first 3 letters in the word. Says it all. However we are doing okay and the promise of the weekend had lifted at least my spirits. I hope everyone is doing well too. Who's excited for Easter? I am more than normal. God is showing great stuff about obedience and life. I hope to share about it soon. Well good night and God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I would get it checked. Last time I had an earache I had no other symptoms but it turned out it was a nasty infection. 1 day of antibiotics and life was much better

    ReplyDelete