Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I just want to go on record that this particular blogging site in very confusing. I guess I just need to familiarize myself with it more and just blog more. I am to use to facebook which is much easier in my opinion.

Anyways, we are doing great. I just want to thank God for keeping all 3 of us very healthy. Adah had a little cold in December but nothing before and nothing really now. Dar and I have had similar success. I had a cold in November or so but have not come down with anything this winter season. So praise the Lord!! What is really cool right now is that we are becoming more and more free by being more and more disciplined as humans. Of course we're not perfect and are still major sinners but things have been going really smooth. Its all blessings from God in every way.

Its so amazing how the more you train yourself the better you feel. For example physical activity such as exercise. You know you loathe thinking about it, but once you're on the go and working out, even though its painful, you instantly feel better. And medical science has proven its good for you too. We are becoming more healthy and trying to make better choices and I feel the Lord is definitely honoring that. With exercise to the soul, we are learning alot from all around. Isn't that just the amazing thing about God. He is just everywhere and always speaking and teaching us. As life moves He is in front guiding our every step. This is just part of all that He's showing us. I will reveal more as He shows more.

So all in all life is good and thats all it needs to be right now because we have Christ. What else do you need?

Thanks for reading,

Linn

No comments:

Post a Comment