Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snowtorious B.I.G

Ahhh White death has engulfed us!! Here is whats going on here right now. Of course I'm gonna talk about the snow because of what I just wrote. Here are the top 5 things we are doing to beat the winter blues. It's not in any particular order. 1. dig it up and shovel yourself out. Its not something thats very fun especially since I seem to be doing it every other day but It's neccesary. 2. make snow Ice cream. Yes we even have it on video. it basically turned out to be a really sweet and cold slushy. 3. cut down iceicles with your samurai sword. Yup also on video. the best part was that Eric went out barefoot in his sweat pants. 4. biulding a smowman and 5. doing nothing and enjoying the 2010 Olympics. We are having a pretty good time even though the weather seems to be disasterous. Today Darlene didn't have school and if you know anything about OSU then you know its pretty bad. However God is good and we have power and staying warm. so I hope your doing ok cause I know its been pretty bad all around the country. these times are so crazy but I think we need to see the positive. its the middle of the week and most of us have a little time off. to me thats a blessing and we can only do what we feel right. Maybe try something from my top 5.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment