Tuesday, July 21, 2009

3 months!

Adah is 3 months old today!  I am so excited.  She is getting so big and strong.  I am so happy to see her smiling, holding her head up, and standing on her own two feet.  Last Thursday and Friday she was eating almost every hour.  Going through a growth spurt for sure.  I am so thankful that I am able to feed her.  It is such a blessing to see her growing everyday after eating from Mommy.

We took a break this past weekend and went up to San Diego.  It was really relaxing.  Last week was really busy for both of us, but Linn worked 16 hour days.  I am so proud to be his wife.  He helped to lead the outreach to the church, and also helped direct the camp.  We had an amazing worship team here last week, called Out of Hiding.  Check them out at www.holyfireministries.com  The lead guitarist went to High School with Linn.  On Friday night we had a staff worship time, and it was the most powerful time of worship that I have experienced in years.  I love Jesus so much.  I just want him to live completely through me.  I don't want what I do to be about me at all, but all about HIM.

Today the interns are going to Mexicali to visit YUGO's work there.  Linn and I and Matt and Amanda are going to brainstorm for next week.  We will have 45 Mexican youth coming in next week to do ministry.  They will be going to three different churches.  It will be an amazing thing to be able to mobilize the Mexican people to reach their own people.

No comments:

Post a Comment