Saturday, July 4, 2009

Cold

Hey peoples:

I have a cold, I'm probably overworked.  Adah is doing well.  She is finally taking a pacifier, which I am happy about because it makes her happy and contented when she is fussy!  I'm also happy that she has found her fingers...also calming to her.  I would rather her use her fingers or thumb because she always has that with her!  I sucked my thumb for many years, and it provided me comfort, so I hope that she will too.  I know some people might not think that's the best idea, but I think it's cool.

Life here is amazing.  God is so faithful.  This year our good friends from San Diego, Matt and Amanda House are here with us working with the interns right alongside us.  They have been an amazing blessing from God.  They have just jumped right in.  Amanda is so much like me that it's actually rather creepy at times.  Like...we got married in the same week in July (but different years), we have the same flip flops, same clothes style, same way we talk to babies, same fear of looking at our bank statement, etc.  It's so awesome to have a sister here...I miss mine so much!  We would not be able to do what we're doing this year without them.

Today the kids from YUGO's children's home came and played at the ranch.  They had a good time here.

That's all for now.

1 comment: